Company History

Roanoke Concrete Products Co., locally owned and operated, started manufacturing concrete blocks in 1948.  After a year of operation, business expanded to include ready-mixed concrete.  The first operations and growth of the business began in Roanoke, Illinois (located near Peoria, Illinois).

 

After several updates to our business infrastructure and acquisitions of other locally owned businesses, our products have continuously improved to measure up to the expectations and detailed specifications of contractors, owners, and agencies.  Our name and reputation has been established as a leader of product quality and customer satisfaction in central Illinois.



Currently there are five ready-mix batch plants and two block-manufacturing facilities to serve central Illinois.  Our ready-mix batch plants are computer automated and capable of hundreds of different mix designs to offer a precision and customized product.  Our block manufacturing machines produce all types of concrete construction blocks, landscaping and retaining wall stone and blocks, and paver bricks. 



Our slogan, “The ‘Beautiful Concrete’ People”, emphasizes the attention to detail and customer service and satisfaction we strive for with every product.